Best Ayurvedic medicine for leucorrhea and vaginal discharge
Leucozyl Capsules are clinically proven best Ayurvedic medicine for leucorrhea and vaginal discharge. It is a perfect combination of some traditional herbs and purified natural ingredients which are time tested and best recommended for specific and non-specific leucorrhoea, vaginal discharge, vaginal infection and vaginal itching, low backache and another associated symptoms.
Key Ingredients of Leucozyl Capsules
- Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- Piplamool (Piper longum)
- Shigru (Moringa oleifera)
- Supari (Areca catechu)
- Nagkesar (Mesua ferrea)
- Ashok Chhal (Saraca asoca)
- Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi)
- Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus)
- Anantmool (Hemidesmus indicus)
- Shwet Chandan (Santalum album)
- Kaunch Beej (Mucuna pruriens)
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
- Gokshur (Tribulus terrestris)
- Lodhra (Simplocus racemosa)
Indications of Leucozyl Capsules
- Specific And Non-Specific Leucorrhoea
- Excessive Vaginal Discharge Due To Fungal/ Bacterial/ Protozoal Infection
- Backache And Other Symptoms Associated With Leucorrhoea
Benefits of Leucozyl Capsules
- Relieves vaginal itching and burning & reduces discharge.
- Shows antibacterial and antifungal action.
- Prevents secondary infection.
- Gives strength to the body.
- Safe for long-term use.
- Safe in pregnancy.
- Recommended by doctors
- Unique formulation
- Hygienic processing
- Manufactured at WHO GMP certified & QMS ISO 9001:2008 certified unit
- 1 capsule twice a day after meal with water or as directed by the physician.
- Not reported
- 3×10 Capsules in a blister pack
Best Ayurvedic antibiotic (Septivite Capsules)