New Delhi, the capital city of India is a striking modern metropolis. It is all time favourite choice for tourists to explore India. The Red Fort, India Gate, Akshardham Temple, Lotus Temple, Humayun’s Tomb, Qutab Minar, Rashtrapati Bhavan (President’s residence) and nearby Agra’s Tajmahal are the most lovable tourist place to visit. “Adhunik Bharat” Ayurveda tourism package New Delhi (Wellness Tourism Package) covers these destinations with an essence of traditional Ayurvedic healing experience.
Adhunik in Hindi is meant for modernised and Bharat is another name of India.
Itinerary Details of Ayurveda Tourism Package New Delhi
Upon your arrival in New Delhi (Indira Gandhi International airport), our tour representative will meet you and assist you in smooth transfer to the flat/ hotel. After a welcome drink and light refreshment, visit our Ayurveda therapy centre for destressing therapies. After therapy, visit India Gate. Stay overnight in your flat/ hotel.
After a refreshing shower and healthy breakfast, visit the tourist spots like Lotus Temple, Iskon Temple, Lodhi Garden, Red Fort and Humayun’s Tomb. Rejuvenating therapies in the evening will definitely beat your tiredness. Stay overnight in your flat/ hotel.
Early in the morning, we will leave for Agra (3 hours journey by car). Breakfast on between the journey will make you taste the best of Indian Dhaba (restaurant beside highway). Visit TAJMAHAL – one of world’s wonder and Agra Fort. You may love to shop scriptures from nearby shops. Ayurveda traditional therapies in the evening. Stay overnight in your flat/ hotel.
Visit Akshardham Temple. Akshardham or Swaminarayan Akshardham complex is a Hindu Mandir, and a spiritual-cultural campus in New Delhi, India. The complex displays millennia of traditional Hindu and Indian culture, spirituality, and architecture. Whole day visit ends with Ayurveda therapies in the evening. Stay overnight in your flat/ hotel.
Visit Rashtrapati Bhavan, Qutab Minar and Chattarpur Temple. Enjoy deep tissue massages in the evening. Stay overnight in your flat/ hotel.
Visit Connaught Place, Sarojini Market and other Delhi’s local market to buy some special gifts for your loved ones. End the day with de-tanning beauty therapy and traditional massages in the evening.
Visit the nearby tourist spots. With a bundle of unforgettable memories and rejuvenated body & mind, you will be dropped to the airport. We promise you our “Adhunik Bharat” Ayurveda tourism package New Delhi will your one of the best tourism destination.
Therapies included in “Adhunik Bharat” Ayurveda tourism package New Delhi:
- Abhyangam (full body massage with herbal/ medicated oil)
- Mukhabhyangam (face massage)
- Padabhyangam (foot massage)
- Vashpa Swedana (herbal steam bath)
- Podikizhi/ Churna Pinda Swedana (fomentation by herbal powder bolus)
- Elakizhi/ Patra Pinda Swedana (fomentation by bolus made up of fresh leaves & herbs)
- Navara kizhi/ Shashtika Shali Pinda Sweda (fomentation by special rice cooked in herbal decoction & medicated milk)
- Shirodhara (pouring of medicated oil over forehead)
- Pizhichil/ Kayasekam (medicated oil bath)
- Ksheera Kashaya Dhara (massage with medicated milk)
- Ayurvedic facial
- 100% advance against booking shall be done to confirm your seat. The price indicated above is for 1 candidate, to book for more you may select any number from the options. To proceed a payment, select your date of arrival, click add to cart button and follow the instruction. Payment can be done by a debit/ credit/ international card or net banking. Feel free to send an enquiry if feel any difficulty during the process.
- The booking can be cancelled by sending a request by email anytime before 10 days of arrival date. 80% of the amount (excluding bank charges) will be refunded with no question.
- No refund will be provided if cancelled between 0 to 10 days before arrival date.