There are a number of historic monuments, scriptures and pieces of evidence present nowadays which can be explored and stay amazed at the highly developed and well civilized historic India. It is all time favourite choice for tourists to explore India. Delhi’s Red Fort, India Gate, Akshardham Temple, Lotus Temple, Humayun’s Tomb, Qutab Minar, Rashtrapati Bhavan (President’s residence); Agra’s Tajmahal, Agra Fort and Gwalior’s Fort, Kakanmath are the most lovable tourist place to visit. “Aitihasik Bharat” Ayurveda tourism package Delhi Agra Gwalior (Wellness Tourism Package) covers these destinations with an essence of traditional Ayurvedic healing experience.
Aitihasik in Hindi is meant for historic and Bharat is another name of India.
Itinerary Details of Ayurveda Tourism Package Delhi Agra Gwalior
Upon your arrival in New Delhi (Indira Gandhi International airport), our tour representative will meet you and assist you in smooth transfer to the flat/ hotel. After a welcome drink and light refreshment, visit our Ayurveda therapy centre for destressing therapies. After therapy, visit India Gate. Stay overnight in your flat/ hotel.
After a refreshing shower and healthy breakfast, visit the tourist spots like Lotus Temple, Iskon Temple, Lodhi Garden, Red Fort and Humayun’s Tomb. Rejuvenating therapies in the evening will definitely beat your tiredness. Stay overnight in your flat/ hotel.
Visit Akshardham Temple. Akshardham or Swaminarayan Akshardham complex is a Hindu Mandir, and a spiritual-cultural campus in New Delhi, India. The complex displays millennia of traditional Hindu and Indian culture, spirituality, and architecture. Whole day visit ends with Ayurveda therapies in the evening. Stay overnight in your flat/ hotel.
Visit Rashtrapati Bhavan. Enjoy deep tissue massages in the evening. Stay overnight in your flat/ hotel.
Visit Qutab Minar and Chattarpur Temple. End the day with relaxing Ayurveda therapies. Stay overnight in your flat/ hotel.
Early in the morning, we will leave for Agra (3 hours journey by car). Breakfast on between the journey will make you taste the best of Indian Dhaba (restaurant beside highway). Check-in the hotel. After lunch visit TAJMAHAL – one of world’s wonder. You may love to shop scriptures from nearby shops. Stay overnight in hotel.
Visit Agra Fort, Delhi Gate, Darwaja e Rauza and enjoy air safari. Stay overnight in hotel.
Visit Panchamahal at Fatehpur Sikri and Buland Darwaja. Stay overnight in hotel.
Early in the morning leave for Gwalior. Check in the hotel and have some refreshment. After lunch visit Jaivilas Palace museum and Sun Temple. Stay overnight in hotel.
Visit Gwalior Fort and Gopachal Parvat. Stay overnight in hotel.
Visit Kakanmath and Chausath Yogini Temple Mitaoli. Stay overnight in hotel.
Visit Chambal Safari, Crocodile Museum and Machkund Temple Dholpur. Stay overnight in hotel.
Early in the morning, leave for Delhi. Check-in the hotel/ flat. Take rest. In the evening, the time for some traditional massage therapy to beat the tiredness.
Day 14 & Day 15:
Visit Connaught Place, Central Park, Chandani Chowk & nearby Delhi’s local market to buy some special gifts for your loved ones. End the day with de-tanning beauty therapy and traditional massages in the evening. Stay overnight in your flat/ hotel. On the 15th day, with a bundle of unforgettable memories and rejuvenated body & mind, you will be dropped to the airport. We promise you our “Aitihasik Bharat” Ayurveda tourism package Delhi Agra Gwalior will your one of the best tourism destination.
Therapies included in “Aitihasik Bharat” Ayurveda tourism package Delhi Agra Gwalior:
- Abhyangam (full body massage with herbal/ medicated oil)
- Mukhabhyangam (face massage)
- Padabhyangam (foot massage)
- Vashpa Swedana (herbal steam bath)
- Podikizhi/ Churna Pinda Swedana (fomentation by herbal powder bolus)
- Elakizhi/ Patra Pinda Swedana (fomentation by bolus made up of fresh leaves & herbs)
- Navara kizhi/ Shashtika Shali Pinda Sweda (fomentation by special rice cooked in herbal decoction & medicated milk)
- Shirodhara (pouring of medicated oil over forehead)
- Pizhichil/ Kayasekam (medicated oil bath)
- Ksheera Kashaya Dhara (massage with medicated milk)
- Ayurvedic facial
- 100% advance against booking shall be done to confirm your seat. The price indicated above is for 1 candidate, to book for more you may select any number from the options. To proceed a payment, select your date of arrival, click add to cart button and follow the instruction. Payment can be done by a debit/ credit/ international card or net banking. Feel free to send an enquiry if feel any difficulty during the process.
- The booking can be cancelled by sending a request by email anytime before 10 days of arrival date. 80% of the amount (excluding bank charges) will be refunded with no question.
- No refund will be provided if cancelled between 0 to 10 days before arrival date.