We are the largest supplier and exporter of best quality Arjuna bark Terminalia arjuna collected from the jungle of India. It is grown naturally in the jungle. We have plenty of Arjuna bark which can be supplied to any part across the globe. The best quality Indian herb Arjuna is available for sale with is at wholesale and cheapest price.
It can be provided in raw wet and dry form as per your requirement.
Introduction to Arjuna Bark Terminalia arjuna
Arjuna is known as the best herbal medicine for various cardiovascular diseases, heart problems, high cholesterol, low blood pressure and high blood pressure. In general, it is said to be the best heart tonic. The botanical name of Arjuna is Terminalia arjuna. Arjuna bark contains arjunin which is a powerful chemical composition to treat high cholesterol and other heart diseases.
Morphology of Arjuna bark Terminalia arjuna
The arjuna tree is about 20–25 metres tall naturally grown in jungles of India. It usually has a trunk and forms a wide canopy at the crown, from which branches drop downwards. It has oblong, conical leaves which are green on the top and brown below; smooth, grey bark; it has pale yellow flowers which appear between March and June; its glabrous, 2.5 to 5 cm fibrous woody fruit, divided into five wings, appears between September and November. (Source and read more about it here: Wikipedia)
How to use Arjuna bark Terminalia arjuna
In Ayurveda, it is described that Arjuna can be used in following ways:
- Milk decoction (Ksheera paka) – Arjuna bark Terminalia arjuna is taken 10gm of quantity and added in 3 cup water and 1 cup of milk. It boiled in mid flame and reduced to 1 cup. It is then filtered and consumed orally twice daily like a tea. Sugar may be added to taste.
- Water decoction – 10g Arjuna bark is boiled in 4 cups of water and reduced to 1 cup. Then it is filtered and consumed orally twice a day. Sugar may be added to taste.
- Arjuna powder – The dried powder of Arjuna bark Terminalia arjuna can be taken in a dose of 1 to 2 gram orally with water.
- Arjunarishta – It is a classical polyherbal Ayurvedic medicine in which Arjuna bark is the main active ingredient. It is used in a dose of 15 ml mixed with 15 ml of water and taken orally twice a day after a meal.
- Arjuna Capsule or tablet – nowadays, Arjuna capsules are available in the market. One can consume it in a dosage of 1 Capsule once or twice a day with water or milk or as directed by the physician.
Polybag/ Jute bag pack
Minimum order qty
1 Tonne/ 1000 Kg
- Within India – Actual to Pay basis. It is paid upon receipt of the product.
- International order – Prepaid.
Read more about Cardo Capsules (Best patent Ayurvedic medicine for Heart problems & high cholesterol)
Note: Before taking any medicine or herb, please consult a doctor.