Ayurveda is the Indian System of Medicine which guide us to prevent diseases and suggests an effective and holistic treatment in diseased condition.
At Ayurvite Wellness, we offer two modes of treatment:
- Online Consultation
- Clinic consultation
1. Online consultation:
We offer paid online consultation to anyone interested in getting Ayurveda treatments. This online consultation portal is beneficial for:
- The international patients, who are interested in Ayurvedic treatment
- Indian patients who are unable to visit our clinics
Please feel free to provide us with the information as requested in the online consultation form below, you are under no obligation to get treatment from Ayurvite Wellness after sharing this information. The information that you provide below will help us understand the specifics of your physical, mental and emotional state and current condition of your problem. Also, we can provide you with a personalized healthcare solution best suited to your health needs.
Online consultation is the simplest 3 step process with us –
- Pay consultation fees and Share your health problems in our online consultation portal.
- We will analyse your problems and discuss with you.
- We will send you the set of Ayurvedic medicines prepared in our in-house pharmacy.
2. Clinic consultation
With a wide network of best Ayurveda clinics & Panchakarma Centres in different cities of India, you may select your nearby clinic to consult an Ayurveda doctor.
- Delhi – Paschim Vihar, Dwarka Sec 10, Green Park, Kalkaji, Mayurvihar
- Noida – Sector 26
- Gurugram – DLF phase 2
- Raipur, Chhatisgarh
- Dhamtari, Chhatisgarh
- Bhilai, Chhatisgarh
- Gondia, Maharashtra
- Chittalmchery, Pallakad, Kerala
For Ayurveda Doctors: If you want to list your clinic in our panel, please send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org for a review.